Simic Labs UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) operates under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
(1) Your personal data limited to first name, last name, company name, street address, town or city, postcode, country, phone number, email address, PayPal transaction ID, account username, and password insofar as these are necessary for this contractual relationship (inventory data) in terms of its establishment, organization of content and modifications, are used exclusively for fulfilling the contract, service and billing.
(2) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data is not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling this service contract. After expiry of deadlines as per tax-related and commercial regulations, these data are deleted unless you have expressly consented to their further use.
(3) Any personal data obtained via a contact form, including your name and email address are used exclusively used for the fulfilling of a general or account related inquiry.
(4) Any personal data submitted via a comment form, including your name, email address, and comment contents will be limited to only displaying your name and comment contents to the publilcy.
(5) Any personal data, intellectual property and programming submitted using Simic Labs UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) is not stored or saved, made publilcy available or passed on to any third parties.
All personal data limited to your first name, last name, company name, street address, town or city, postcode/ZIP, country, phone number, email address, PayPal transaction ID, account username, and password are stored and hosted on servers in Germany under the German Law by checkdomain GmbH, Große Burgstraße 27/29, 23552 Lübeck, Germany.
Our website does not store complete IP addresses. Checkdomain servers track and store each website visit made by a user, time and date of a the visit, transfer of data size of the visit, referrer/origin of the visit where the user came from to reach simiclabs.io, browser type and version of the user, operating system and version of the user, IP address of the user. This data is stored in the server access and error logs and only used for statistical evaluations of simiclabs.io and do not enable the identification of a single person.
Further information about the data protection offered by Checkdomain can be found under: https://www.checkdomain.de/agb/datenschutz/.
All personal data is stored for the duration of the respective legal retention period and will be routinely deleted thereafter, unless the personal data is still needed afterwards to achieve another purpose of storage (for example, to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract).
The responsible person is subject to various storage and documentation obligations, which result among other things from the commercial code (HGB) and the tax code (AO). The deadlines for storage and documentation are 2 to 10 years.
Finally, the storage period is also judged by the statutory limitation period, which can be, for example, according to §§ 195 ff. Of the Civil Code (BGB) usually 3 years, in some cases, but also up to 30 years.
The data collected by Google Analytics will be stored for 26 months.
All personal data that is stored to detect, limit or eliminate any errors on the website will be deleted after no more than 7 days.
Data modification, cancellation and deletion
To request to have your account and all personal data deleted from simiclabs.io please contact us and we will process your request accordingly.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookie(s) that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies we set
- Email newsletters related cookiesThis site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookiesThis site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookiesWhen you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookiesIn order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics, please see Web analysis with Google Analytics below.
Overview of our Cookies
|wpgdprc-consent-x||Cookie-Consent settings cookie.|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmc, ga, gat, gid||We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonamously on its servers in the US, and neither Simic Labs UG (Haftungsbeschränkt) or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information.
These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
Web analysis with Google Analytics
Use of Twitter tweet button
Use of Facebook share button
Use of Linkedin share button
Use of Xing share button
Our Website and/or Services is not directed at children and our services are designed for consumers and businesses. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children under 16 years of age, and use of our services by children under 16 years of age is forbidden.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: info[at]simiclabs.io